When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrome Frame Middleweights

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Let's see some pics of the ones mentioned. I'm familiar with the Spaceliners which are one of my favorite tank light bikes.

JD, you truly are the king of tank light bikes. I still need to buy one from you, probably; one fo rme and one for my wife.
Believe it or not, but I only have 4 or 5 left in the middleweight class. Just started concentrating on the prewar heavyweights.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Really? You have always been the champion of the middle-weight tank light bikes! Darn. I was hoping to get a few of them from you for my wife and I. Ok, well . . .

Last edited:
Really? You have always been the champion of the middle-weight tank light bikes! Darn. I was hoping to get a few of them from you for my wife and I. Ok, well . . .

There's always me lol...I am selling a couple right now, but all men's.

I do have a couple for sale still. pm me if you want to know. Partsguy always has quality bikes too. He's been doing Monark / Huffy taillights for forever.
Anyway, I'll send you a couple of what I have..

I do have a couple for sale still. pm me if you want to know. Partsguy always has quality bikes too. He's been doing Monark / Huffy taillights for forever.
Anyway, I'll send you a couple of what I have..

I sent you a pm...let me know if you got it.
a417ddf8a6af8cb675aae37dc03b694d.jpg
9e23bc08cb8cbfac03ae1c64519ac811.jpg

Back