When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrome Mead.

-

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Got this freebe and someone went through a lot of money t one time.It is a chrome Mead Maybe a 1939?.Any other guesses as to model,etc?????
585.jpg

There was one like that a few years ago on here. No one quite knew then either. Maybe CWC? I'd have to see some more pics of close up details. Maybe serial #? Doubt it's as old as 39 with those rear drop outs. Closer to 1950, +/- a few years.

There was one like that a few years ago on here. No one quite knew then either. Maybe CWC? I'd have to see some more pics of close up details. Maybe serial #? Doubt it's as old as 39 with those rear drop outs. Closer to 1950, +/- a few years.
Yup your right.I didnt look at the drop outs.WHo would spend money chroming this thing.?lol

This is the one that jkent posted back in November 2013. Some thought it Snyder based on the fork. Check the rear drop out, that one was clearly stamped Mead.
Sorry don't know how to post link to that thread from my phone, no right click, tried double tap but no luck. Thread was in General Discussion in Nov. 2013.
image.png

Back