When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrome Paramount

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wastyn is still in business, and would definitely be able to say if it is one of they built

I have emailed Scott Wastyn in the past about another bicycle, he replied that the serials on their bicycles were at the customer’s request and could be anything they wanted. This was great for recording a single bike to an owner, not so great for reference. This bike has moved around, it was picked up by Hilary Stone in the Midwest and sent across the Atlantic, purchased by yours truly and brought back stateside. I’m reasonably sure it’s a Wastyn built Paramount, and at the very least Wastyn built.

I think @GTs58 was on to something, maybe restamped at the time of repair. The serial is upside down compared to other Paramounts and in a different location. I don’t know if the”X” is covering part of the old number or has some other designation-meaning.

Back