When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chubby grip differences/ years?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have 4 different sets of bubble chubby grips 2 blue and 2 red. There is a difference in the appearance of the bubbles between both sets. You can see the larger bubbles in the first pic and smaller in the second. Then pics of them side by side it is much more dramatic with the red. Does anyone know what years these were produced? Would these have been made by more then one manufacturer? Could the different runs from the same factory be the reason for the difference? I was just wondering, to fill my brain. Any useful input is appreciated as well as useless funny stuff.

IMG_0269 (1).jpg

IMG_0270 (1).jpg

IMG_0271 (1).jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

Original Jell-O grips with factory flaws. Then that gave them an idea, hey let’s make them bigger and call them bubble grips.

Original Jell-O grips with factory flaws. Then that gave them an idea, hey let’s make them bigger and call them bubble grips.
Is that correct or just a guess? I wondered if something like that was it. I have a set of green sparkle grips with what looks to be bubbles in them.

Back