When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cicli Gandolfi "Super" bicycle 1985/1986

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jesper

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I have acquired another fairly obscure Italian bicycle. I am still trying to get some information regarding the frame's origin, but I have contacted the present owner (unknown if he is the original owner, family member, or not related) who verified that company did indeed have bicycles with their livery on them. The "new" Cicli Gandolfi was listed as having started in 2008; located in Bescia; but there is obviously a direct tie-in to the original company. Always surprising to see an old shop still in business. I am awaiting a reply as to whether the frames were made in-house or contract built.

Columbus "SL" frame (panto'd crown and stay caps); Campy NR RD (Pat. 11), FD, shifters (curved & panto''d), and seat post (fluted); Fiamme rims; OFMEGA headset, Mistral crankset and Sintesi pedals; Universal Mod. 77 brakeset; 3t cockpit.

More info: I was speaking with the son of the original owner. Frames were contract built. I am still trying to get the contractor's name, and the year the company was originally founded by his father.

Last edited:
-----

tip: town seems to be Brescia rather than Bescia

---

1669831325904.png

1669831393280.png

1669831467347.png

1669831524287.png

1669831690934.png

1669831810362.png

1669831875391.png

address -

Viale de Piave, 195, 25123 Brescia, BS, Italy

telefono -

+39 030 339 0266

facebook -

-----

My spelling error! I'm half asleep when I write this stuff! Up all night and still lost the patient!

No more info has been obtained from the Cicli Gandolfi owner.

I have been too busy at work to re-assemble; saddle might get replaced (for aesthetics only), and missing a chainring bolt (thought I lost it, but missing on seller's photo as I have now noticed). All bearings and parts function quite well. Will upgrade brake pads, replace bar tape (electrical tape!), hoods (trashed), and place Sintesi pedals on the Centurion Cinelli Equipe (continues to become more of an OE build-up) add Look period pedals.

Bike as purchased:

Back