When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CIERRA 12SPD

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SchwinnRuppRider

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hey Gang,
I got this bicycle thru a friend. I don't know much about it except that is a Cierra 12 speed. It is complete and may clean up. Any info, interest or worth would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Located in Chattanooga, TN.

CIERRA5.JPG

CIERRA4.JPG

CIERRA3.JPG

CIERRA2.JPG

CIERRA1.JPG

-----

Hello and thank you for posting.

Bicycle appears to be a rock bottom Korean or Taiwanese product from the later 1970's or very early 1980's. Its value is nil.

Here is a forum post explaining what the Cierra marque is -

They are so poorly made that many in the bicycle trade consider them unsafe and refuse to service them for that reason.

-----

Last edited:
-----

Bicycle appears to be a rock bottom Korean or Taiwanese product from the later 1970's or very early 1980's. Its value is nil.

They are so poorly made that many in the bicycle trade consider them unsafe and refuse to service them for that reason.

-----
-----

-----
Thanks for the info. Think I'll roll it up to the street tomorrow with a "FREE" sign on it.

Back