When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cinelli no 14 track handlebars

-

olderthandirt

Wore out three sets of tires already!
i am looking for a pair of cinelli #14 track handlebars and also a short cinelli stem torino steel 70mm or 75mm ok , stem and the bars are also steel .i want perfect chrome i expect to pay dearly but market price thanks mike .

All steel. Nothing cleaned yet.
Let me know what you’d like . .
Pete

the no 14 bars and the stem on the far right with no bolts what will you have to have for both items. ,regards mike alford /olderthandirt

the no 14 bars ,is the chrome peeling in a spot on the right side ? if so then the bars that have the long stem mounted would be my choice .if the chrome is blemish free on the no14 bars then they would be my choice ,the stem with the short bolt in place but no long bolt if they clean up nice then that would be my choice .do you take paypal ? is so whats your paypal address and i will send you some money tonight /tomorrow ok do you have any campagnolo hi flange hubs bsc or italian thread in nice shape no buggered up holes and no french threads unless very cheap! ,also consider campagnolo gran sport hi flange hubs < second version > one piece cast hubs ,NOT the 3 piece hubs !same deal bsc or italian freewheel threads ,consider french if very cheap also looking for a nice set campagnolo bar end shifters my bike is set up for these shifters

pete i forgot to add i will consider a built up set of 5 speed wheels with hi flange campagnolo hubs record or one piece alloy gran sport hubs and decent 36 hole rims fiamme red or a mix red rear yellow front ,red red yellow to yellow, arc en cil rims , super champion ,nishi ,all rims for sew up tires ! thanks pete , from mike alford 657 golf course road pilot mountain n.c.27041

Back