When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Circle City Monthly Bike Ride, NOV. 8th 2020 Orange CA

-

tripple3

Riding Miles; Collecting Smiles
Circle City Monthly Bike Ride OC CA NOV. 8th, 2020

What: Vintage Bike Ride through historic neighborhoods and bike trails. We will stop at interesting locations and finish with a lunch stop.
When: Sunday Oct. 11th, Meet at 10:00am and kickstands up at 10:30am Sharp. Every 2nd Sunday, every month.:D
Where: Ride starts at the fountain in the middle of the traffic circle at Chapman and Glassell in the city of Orange.
Who: Anyone who can ride a bike. We ask for vintage or classic type bicycles only. Pace is slow and hills will be minimal.
full-d-1456582645-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg
321726824419167321_o-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

sn't it gonna be pouring? Says so down here!
Weather changes often, forecasters are guessing 50/50.
I'm riding there to see who shows up to ride.
This morning "They're" saying Windy.:blush:
Dress accordingly.
So, the Chosen ride will be: 1936 Electric, "Any Weather" bike.
C-model Schwinn, adorned and accessorized for years.
See ya there!

BTW; State Certified Journeyman Electrician, since before I bought her.....

1604839585097.png

When I 1st showed up with this bike, a bunch of "Bike Geeks" told me all the things "Wrong" with it.
So she's mine; loved more every time we're out together.
Come on out, check 'er out.
If you wanna ride a GREAT Schwinn, be nice, and ask me.:sunglasses:
electric.JPG

Glad people showed up! I was getting ready to load up at 7 and was pouring rain and said it wasn't gonna let up anytime soon. Not sure it's really good for the Bikes to ride in the rain for couple hours on freeway, oh well. Try again next time....

Back