When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Circle City Monthly Bike Ride OC CA Feb 10

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thank you @Eric and Shawna for hosting the Circle City Ride every 2nd Sunday for over 3 years!
We will continue to ride at the same Sunday of each month at the same time as long as riders keep showing up.:cool:
I will start posting the monthly reminders here in the Event section.:)
Have fun in AZ; maybe start another bike riding Group.;)
IMG_9343.JPG
IMG_9345.JPG

Thank you everyone for coming out and riding the Circle City ride. It was a bit cold and wet today but we managed to have a great ride anyway. Thanks Mark and all the Circle city riders for keeping this ride going even after I move. I will visit from time to time and go on the ride when I am out here. I am leaving 2 vintage bikes on OC for just that purpose.

Eric

Wow,Circle City Riders,,you braved the clouds,,keep in mind the sun is behind them,,nice photo of the above three,,BUT the one in the middle caught my eye, on the profile,the goose neck to the crossbar,,the ND two speed mounting set up,with shifter under?? nice work,,Trip3,,with the coon tail(aint that America] and the Five Bar what more can I say!!! Marty is that you in the middle?? if not whoever you are o_O??!!!!and for Fordmike,who missed this ride to Sniff Nitro,,well I had that chance to head down south with my boys up in Humbolt, For The Winter Nationals,,but could not do it cause my Pop lives with us ,,the same Pop that would put us neighborhood kids in our station wagon and head down to Raceway Park,in Englishtown,N J in the early 70s to watch the Top Fuelies,,along with the likes of The Original Wheelstander,,The Little Red Wagon...THOSE WERE THE DAYS

It been fun from day one Eric, won’t be the same ( but I have a feeling you won’t be out of here before next ride) so one more special ride next month. Rain before & after but a fun dry ride today, didn’t even think about pictures!
83A1D48E-7E92-4603-9501-A04F6CC91308.jpeg

46D528D2-3F79-42D8-8E7A-3020B8636C75.jpeg

Wow,Circle City Riders,,you braved the clouds,,keep in mind the sun is behind them,,nice photo of the above three,,BUT the one in the middle caught my eye, on the profile,the goose neck to the crossbar,,the ND two speed mounting set up,with shifter under?? nice work,,Trip3,,with the coon tail(aint that America] and the Five Bar what more can I say!!! Marty is that you in the middle?? if not whoever you are o_O??!!!!,

Hey RUDY ... I am responsible for that machine ...thanks for taking notice .... the 5 bar bars have a great look to them .. and the color combo just pops .. I haven't had a chance to add a Joe B shur spin to the center of the bars .. it would add to the look ... The side shift 2 speed was the only place I could set the shifter up since the 5 bar bars on this one are all too small & that lower bar under the tank is the larger diameter tubing on this one .. This bike has a great look & rides unbelievable .. thanks for the kind words .. Ridden not Hidden - Frank

1549862320124.png

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for coming out and riding the Circle City ride. It was a bit cold and wet today but we managed to have a great ride anyway. Thanks Mark and all the Circle city riders for keeping this ride going even after I move. I will visit from time to time and go on the ride when I am out here. I am leaving 2 vintage bikes on OC for just that purpose.

Eric
Good luck in Az. Eric. Good meeting you and thanks for hosting this ride. I love this ride. A nice size ride with good people, and Orange is a nice town. I hope that it can keep going so I can keep doing it when I'm out visiting. Of course I'll come up for the beach rides with my friends in O.C. and I hope that someone keeps this one going. Hope to see you back there someday.

We will continue to ride at the same Sunday of each month at the same time as long as riders keep showing up.:cool:
I will start posting the monthly reminders here in the Event section.:)
I hope that it can keep going so I can keep doing it when I'm out visiting.
Yes!
We will continue every 2nd Sunday of the month; the Sunday after the CC Ride in LB.
Mother's Day, Easter Sunday, Rainy Sunday, Sunny Sunday, We Ride!
Second Sunday of each month.:p
IMG_7125.jpg

Back