When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Circle City Monthly Bike Ride OC CA July 8th - Sunday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm riding there.
It's not that hot here.
IMG_7652.jpg

Taco Adobe Mex???? What's that, a Mexican Mud Taco?

Just about!
You know how it is, everything is either, red, green, or black, and it kind of looks like a plate of mud.
I took the train to Mexico City when I was 19, and met a couple from England at the train station in Mexicali.
We stopped for lunch in Hermosillo, and they took one look at the plate of food we were served, and decided to head back to El Norte.
Back then, the train to Mexico City only cost $25.00 US dollars, so maintenance wasn't a high priority on the El Segundo class.
All of the windows were broken out, so the dust from the sand storms of the Gran Desierto filled the railroad car.
Couple that with your sweat from the 100+ degree temperatures, and you get the idea what the conditions were like on that ride.
I don't blame the couple from England for bailing out on their Mexican adventure.
It's definitely an acquired taste. Lol!

Back