When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Circle City Monthly Bike Ride OC CA Nov 11th

-

Eric

Finally riding a big boys bike

6391589265_8321726824419167321_o-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

Circle City Monthly Bike Ride OC CA
What: Vintage Bike Ride through historic neighborhoods and bike trails. We will stop at interesting locations and finish with a lunch stop.
When: Sunday Nov 11th Meet at 10:00am and kickstands up at 10:30am Sharp.
Where: Ride starts at the fountain in the middle of the traffic circle at Chapman and Glassell in the city of Orange.
Who: Anyone who can ride a bike. We ask for vintage or classic type bicycles only. Pace is slow and hills will be minimal.

full-d-1456582645-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

I planed on going but my truck had other plans for me, on my way home last night front brake pads wore out so i'll be doing brakes instead of riding.

Another fun ride in the OC, thankful for where we live and thought of all that has been lost this week ( lives and property ) We greatly appreciate our police and firemen, Cali-Stong!, didn’t take many pic’s but a wind gust ( same as driving those fires ) took out a few bikes, can’t worry too much about the bikes when you think about what other people are losing !
8E8C4DB9-16C1-4C8D-91D2-A6DCFFCEB24A.jpeg
8BD56B50-4A3C-4F8B-9173-96344F6614E0.jpeg

Last edited:
Back