When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Circle City Monthly Ride, Orange CA. Aug.8th 2021

-

i did not 'C' any bfg C MODELS THERE 😘
I “C” you didn’t look closely .. though I guess it's not a BFG "C" for me ~ instead it's a Chicago Cycle Supply LIBERTY badged & decal on the downtube on this one …. I didn’t have a chance to do anything but add air to my “C” … but wanted to make sure I rode it since the “C” call out was there … Glad I did since the “C” sizzled out it “C”eemed … anyways I definitely need to go though my “C” .. rode on original FISK tires .. by the end of the day the rear tire started to split … but it made the day otherwise .. Ridden … not Hidden

Last edited:
I “C” you didn’t look closely .. though I guess it's not a BFG "C" for me ~ instead it's a Chicago Cycle Supply LIBERTY badged & decal on the downtube on this one …. I didn’t have a chance to do anything but add air to my “C” … but wanted to make sure I rode it since the “C” call out was there … Glad I did since the “C” sizzled out it “C”eemed … anyways I definitely need to go though my “C” .. rode on original FISK tires .. by the end of the day the rear tire started to split … but it made the day otherwise .. Ridden … not Hidden

View attachment 1460771
View attachment 1460770
i 'C' what you mean🤣😅😂🤣😅😂

Back