When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic Bicycle Calendar?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
It just dawned on me, I have not seen a single Classic bicycle calendar. We have calendars for everything else, but not Classic and antique bikes. As popular as they are, I’m surprised. Has anyone seen one?

It just dawned on me, I have not seen a single Classic bicycle calendar. We have calendars for everything else, but not Classic and antique bikes. As popular as they are, I’m surprised. Has anyone seen one?
@Freqman1 made some before, but he did not have enough interest to make more for 2022 from what I remember...

You may contact him to see if he is making some or not...the ones he did make in the past are awesome

I know of this one for 2022 but probably won't interest 99% of the Cabers here!

Here's a sample >

3527_240.jpg

3529.jpg

3532.jpg

3533.jpg

I know of this one for 2022 but probably won't interest 99% of the Cabers here!

Here's a sample >

View attachment 1546700

View attachment 1546701

View attachment 1546702

View attachment 1546703

I enquired with veloretro.ru about that one. It's a great calendar and I have a real love of their track bikes.
Unfortunately the shipping costs quoted were frankly ridiculous for something so lightweight.
I personally get a few calendars printed using my own photos of my bikes every year. Not for sale, I usually give them away as little Christmas gifts to friends.
I do have one left over.

Last edited:
It would be nice to have a calendar of 1900’s through 1960’s bicycles. If a publishing company or a book store made one I bet they’d fly off the shelves.

It would be nice to have a calendar of 1900’s through 1960’s bicycles. If a publishing company or a book store made one I bet they’d fly off the shelves.
I tried here and couldn’t get 30 responses so not sure they’d be that hot of a seller in a general setting. V/r Shawn

I've done a small batch of calendars the last couple of years for friends and family. I'm working on a 2024 Balloon Tire calendar and if I get enough interest may do a small run (30 -40) calendars. Anything less than this and the cost per calendar is too high to make them reasonable with shipping--USPS has gotten crazy. Here is what I used for 2023.

1Cover.JPG

1January.JPG

2February.JPG

3March.JPG

4April.JPG

5May.JPG

6June.JPG

7July.JPG

8August.JPG

9Sep.JPG

10October.JPG

11November.JPG