When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic Bicycle News

-

HIGGINSFOREVER

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Received my back issues today and in the may/june issue i see a ad for kickstand magazine. Are they still available. I paid for a subscription over a year ago and got one issue.I must have called then over 25 times and sent about 25 e-mails and never got a answer.Are these crooks still out there, if so anybody else have the same problem.

Was going to order a year of subscription from them. Thanks for the heads up. I'll wait a bit longer. Did you like the magazine that you got? I'd like to see some pics of what's inside to get the idea.

Was going to order a year of subscription from them. Thanks for the heads up. I'll wait a bit longer. Did you like the magazine that you got? I'd like to see some pics of what's inside to get the idea.

Thirty four pages with 28 pages of advertising, Save your money and wait and see if other cabers have the same problem.If i get a chance i will send pictures.

Back