When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLASSIC REPRODUCTIONS...how many are there?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
OK, I know about the Columbia RX-5 I bought the other day (still need to detail it) and of course the Black Phantom and the Luxury Liner. The last two were made in China and my Columbia was made here. But were there any others?
I had a 1995 Schwinn Anniversary model, which doesn't count, which looked great from a distance but was made with the cheapest metal China could find. I almost sliced a finger off on the tank when I took it off to detail it. Ride was terrible. I kept the bike a week and sold it.
But are there any other CLASSICS I've forgotten about being made, and where were they made?...

IMG_1824.JPG
DSC00037.JPG

Not really a complete classic bike repo but components for the old school BMX guys like myself Genuine Bicycle in SoCal has Snake Belly tires in multiple colors and a tribute Cook Brothers Stem "Evil Ed" hand crafted in CrMo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know they made a blue and white Columbia repro. I think it’s the least seen repro. The was on on the Mass cl for a while

Back