When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HOW TO: Bumping Classified Ads

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
-
Payment Terms
-
Zipcode

Dave Stromberger

I'm Afraid I Can't Let You Do That
System Administrator
To help relieve the work load on moderators, we've now implemented a customized add-on that will allow you to bump your classified ads only after the required time limit has passed. Replying with "bump" or "to the top" as we've been doing will no longer bump the ad to the top, nor will any other reply such as members asking questions. To bump your ad to the top, please use the "..." drop down menu, and chose "Bump thread".

Untitled-1.jpg

That's great Dave! Now we just need one that has a pop-up or reminder when someone goes to list something for sale that they have a price, pic, and location. V/r Shawn
We have the ability to enforce the price and location fields being filled in, but we had to turn it off because it broke Tapatalk... those members couldn't post ads at all :(

Having a reminder pop-up, or note somewhere in the posting process may be doable though... I'll look into it.

We have the ability to enforce the price and location fields being filled in, but we had to turn it off because it broke Tapatalk... those members couldn't post ads at all :(

Having a reminder pop-up, or note somewhere in the posting process may be doable though... I'll look into it.
Many forums do not allow Tapatalk because they have failed to make their app compatible with forum software. Personally I think that would be a good move so you don’t have to keep doing one-offs for some crappy ap. V/r Shawn

Back