When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clay U.S. Royal Chain tread tires, Pair, New

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Awesome tires! Satisfied customer....

NEVER and I mean never use the horrible Red Coker BFG tires on your restored bike or rider.
not only did they never exist in the 30's in red....but the Coker company totally blew
it making bicycle tires and they suck....plus the profile is wrong....undersized upon inflation..and they become dry and brittle.

Johns chains are soft, pliable, and the right posture....and the 1930s originals are really just non existent, perishable
organic rubber did not survive the ages.

Get em' while they last folks!
I would like a pair of white walls please

$70.00 Clay U.S. Royal Chain tread tires, Pair, New, Prewar Postwar balloon style white wall tires 26X2.125
Shipped.
Order 2 pair and price is $65.00 a pair shipped

Free pair of tubes will go with the tires while supply lasts.
This is for a pair of brand new tires and tubes.

Brand new modern tires that have that classic vintage look. Not NOS

paypal [email protected]
Please friend payment or add 3% for fees

View attachment 779414View attachment 779415View attachment 779416View attachment 779417
I'm definitely going to take a pair of them..put before I paypal u would u happen to have any just like it with white walls for my other bikes? Thanks aaron

no clay with white walls, just black, red, blue, green with white wall
John
I understand no clay with white wall..I'm sorry I was asking about black tires with white walls....my cell is 3095400204 if easier thanks Aaron

Back