When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Clean 50's OG Paint Columbia Fleetwing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Very nice original turquoise-green metallic paint Columbia from the 1950's, badged Fleetwing, 26 inch. Original matching Mesinger seat (has some wear through at the edges). Replaced tires and tube, serviced, rides well. Repop Clipper speedo; condition issues: has a weld repair on guard, typical wear, scratches, small dents, patina overall, wear dent on rear fender(see image) with old decals, small dent on tank. The white dart on the from fender appears to have been completely overpainted/touched up, and two small areas of white on tank. This paint shows age and was done long ago; I thought about trying to remove the touch-ups but haven't tried. Dent on top of light. Horn works in tank; Original pedals and Columbia grips; I am guessing the light is original too (I was told it works but haven't tried it). Looks awesome in person and rides great. $750 shipped. Paypal friends and family; please PM if interested in buying.

IMG_E0172.JPG

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_E0171.JPG

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG