When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clean Monark Yard Art

-

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird

Nice lady a few houses down the street from me bought this original Monark for 20 bucks at a garage sale. Look closely.. . . The guard looks rusty, but it's really not. 2 small dings on top edge that would easily straighten out. Hard to find, rust free chrome spring supports under the saddle. . . .seldom seen unbent front fork, easily cut down to fit a boy's. Perfect crown on fork and great looking head badge. Nice chrome rack under the flower box. Rust free acorn nuts on axles. Decent fenders, and a killer original rear reflector. All for $20.00 ! Great yard art! I'll take another picture about 3 years from now. Should have lots of patina!

I like that belted on box, just need to replace the flower pots. Then again if you're trying to attract the attention of someone along the bike path riding a rolling flower bed might be just the ticket!

Back