When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clean Monark Yard Art

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird

Nice lady a few houses down the street from me bought this original Monark for 20 bucks at a garage sale. Look closely.. . . The guard looks rusty, but it's really not. 2 small dings on top edge that would easily straighten out. Hard to find, rust free chrome spring supports under the saddle. . . .seldom seen unbent front fork, easily cut down to fit a boy's. Perfect crown on fork and great looking head badge. Nice chrome rack under the flower box. Rust free acorn nuts on axles. Decent fenders, and a killer original rear reflector. All for $20.00 ! Great yard art! I'll take another picture about 3 years from now. Should have lots of patina!

I like that belted on box, just need to replace the flower pots. Then again if you're trying to attract the attention of someone along the bike path riding a rolling flower bed might be just the ticket!

Back