When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleaning up my new Westfield.

-
Where is the decal in question? Fender? Seat tube? Down tube?

You can see it on the side of the tank, I thought it was rust and scratches at first but it looks like parts of a decal, and from some blurry pictures I found online these bike did have decals there, but in all the pics I found I couldn't tell what it actually looked liked.

You can see it on the side of the tank, I thought it was rust and scratches at first but it looks like parts of a decal, and from some blurry pictures I found online these bike did have decals there, but in all the pics I found I couldn't tell what it actually looked liked.

The white striping on the tank makes it look like an Airider Special (photo below courtesy of Chris). Check out the Westfield Wednesday thread for other tank decals.

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/westfield-wednesday-show-your-bikes-here.88774/

airider.jpg

Back