When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clearing out property, several old bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Evergreen

On Training Wheels
Hello. I've been helping to clear out a family property, and tucked into the corner of a barn were quite a few old bicycles. I don't know much about this kind of stuff, so I'm hoping some knowledgeable folk here can better determine what these actually are and what they may be worth.
Starting things off are these three bikes. An Italian made "Annabella" folding bike, a Firestone Speed Cruiser, and what one family member said is some model of 1949 Schwinn disassembled into pieces.
There's a few more like a Schwinn Stingray and a couple Murrays, but I'm still waiting to hear from other family members to decide if they want those to be sold or not.
bikes1.jpg

... the other two are worth giving a good scrub and selling. green one maybe $100.00 here in the land of Fruits and Nuts. I don't know much about the folding bike. might get a hundred for that one too, or they could have a cult like following and be worth more

Back