When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleveland model 101

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hello

I started the cleanings.
I'm not a museum, so I want my bycyckes to ride. I know that disassembling one bicycle like this is a very responsible think, I will do the best I can.

Some photos

IMAG0653.jpg
IMAG0631.jpg
IMAG0636.jpg
IMAG0634.jpg
IMAG0630.jpg

One home made video with the gears system working

http://vimeo.com/119007174

Hope you enjoy it

Best regards
Juan

That is super cool. It is in such good shape. Hard to believe it has almost no wear.

That is a very interesting bike. That gearing is quite a feat of engineering. That video really helps to understand it. Thanks for sharing.

I love it when people post videos - it is always very very helpful......Thank you and you have one very very nice bike!!!!

Hello

Thanks for your feedback. To me is important know how the thinks work, so I like to see videos and photos. I do the same to the others I like to myself.
You know that I'm from Portugal, here American bicycles are very very rare, I like American bicycles but around 1900, I love the mechanical solutions. I have the Columbia model 50 shaft drive, and now this Cleveland, I'm in love with American bicycles, so different so genius ....

Today I'm post two photos of duck brake, patent 1897. I'm in love.

I hope you enjoy

Best regards
Juan

Attachments

• IMAG0697.jpg
    IMAG0697.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 133
  • IMAG0698.jpg
    IMAG0698.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 135
Hello

I'm waiting for the wood rims for a long period. This rims are made in Italy by order and hand made, and they are 28 1 1/2. Because are made by order take longer. I said that I want my bikes to ride, so I buy this new wood rims, the rest I want to preserve.

I still looking for a pedals.

In a few days I put more photos.

One home made video from the brake system.

http://youtu.be/y9wVti77MNA

Best regards
Juan

Attachments

• IMAG0792.jpg
    IMAG0792.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 74
Back