When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleveland Welding or Elgin?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A Riviera friend of mine just gave me a bunch of bicycle stuff (30# worth) from his late father’s shop. Two large coffee cans full of BB cups and bearings. Send me some dimensions and I’ll send you a set ( for the cost of shipping) if I have any that match.

Ed
I'll keep that in mind. I have a guy locally who says he has a pile of bike parts that came from a bike shop that was around back then. He bought out the remaining inventory of the place in the 70's for his own use and thinks he may have something to fit.
I'll take a few measurements as well. I tried the two blown out cups that were in the can but those are also too small, they're closer than what was in it but still not right. They may have been out of what ever bike he stripped out to put this together way back when.

Were all 'Musselman' arms only on smooth hubs?
Looking at the many pics online, I see three styles of 'Musselman' hubs, smooth, finned, and one with sort of a rounded raised center.

Would a CWC built bike have had a Musselman hub?
Or should it have a pair of New Departure hubs?

Back