When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleveland Welding Roadmaster Cycle truck pics or catalog pics needed.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

eazywind

SSIA. Looking for pics and/or catalog pics of the rare pre war Cleveland Welding Roadmaster cycle truck. Phil? Looked on the web, but couldn't find much at all. Catalog info would be great. 3 days til Iron Ranch.....:)

Hi Marc,

Here is the CWC Delivery model as depicted in the 1940 Roadmaster Catalog.

3075556658_f8cbfc8367_b-1.jpg

And here is the patent applied for in 1943 and issued in 1947 for the high-mounted front drop stand for the bike.

3078302398_a49172e015_b-1.jpg

Since the last time the subject came up, my serial number study suggests to me that the model was produced both pre-war and post-war (and probably during the war). While the patent would suggest that the high-mount drop stand was not available pre-war, I believe it may have appeared during 1941 or 1942.

If you post or PM me a serial number I can offer my opinion on when the bike was produced.

See you at the ranch,

Phil

I have the one with the high mount, I think? The front stand is bent. I thought it got bent somewhere along the line, but it comes like that? It has a sign on the frame also. Will take some pics down the line. Marc

Back