When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleveland Welding S/N Project...See Page 58 Post 576 for chart

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is my current delivery which is still Unassembled since purchase two years ago. Its all original paint and complete with all original parts. Also a "D" serial.

DSC00106.JPG

DSC00079.JPG

DSC00175.JPG

DSC00111.JPG

DSC00088.JPG

This green delivery is the one that I sold last year "D" serial. Wrong chain ring, bars and missing seat and basket but otherwise all complete including the other bracket for the basket which is not pictured.

DSC00152.JPG

This is my current delivery which is still Unassembled since purchase two years ago. Its all original paint and complete with all original parts. Also a "D" serial.

View attachment 994893

View attachment 994894

View attachment 994895

View attachment 994896

View attachment 994897
This green delivery is the one that I sold last year "D" serial. Wrong chain ring, bars and missing seat and basket but otherwise all complete including the other bracket for the basket which is not pictured.

View attachment 994892

View attachment 994893

View attachment 994894

View attachment 994895

View attachment 994896

View attachment 994897

View attachment 994892
Nice,
Yours will probably be one of the most original and complete ones out there! If it's not to much trouble, could you tell me how long the angle iron basket supports are? Are they 1" or 1.5" angle? And how far apart are they at the front?? Thanks Mike , my email is: [email protected]

Thanks Mike, The CWC delivery is not common at all compared to the Schwinn cycle truck. I am lucky to own a solid and complete original paint example.

I will get those measurements for you this weekend.

Eddie

Since many of us have asked, and many of us has now or maybe had in the past a CWC built Roadmaster, I think it's time to start a List. If a picture/serial number list could be started and updated with new entries including frame characteristics, I think we over time could rebuild a serial number/date table to date pre-AMF Roadmaster. With this, we could possibly be able to date Western Fliers and other private label frames built by CWC. The ultimate goal would be to have this list added to the features box along side the Schwinn numbering link.
Nice Intetion AnthonyR general

I have three CWC bikes and I will post pics when they are up and running.
#1 F02691 very early 1940 Roadmaster boys frame & springer found in a basement of a friend---Free
#2 F20305 early 1940 Roadmaster girls bike robbed wheels & parts to get #1 on the road found in a neighbor's basement---Free
#3 H49056 early 1941 All American boys bike left outside over forty years found in an antique shop as wall art---Free
Thanks to members mynameislegion and stezell, #3 will be up & running in another week. #1 is going through a rebuild and paint and I am looking for enough parts to complete #2.
Interesting side note: the badge on #3 was turned 180* from the Roadmaster badge and then stamped All American etc.
Thanks, Gary.

Just picked up this CWC Roadmaster serial number D74212. Per the serial number chart guessing to be 1938?

What does the 23 stamped below the serial number mean?

Thanks in advance

716F8A42-C32D-41CE-A13C-44574DCFA8C6.jpeg

AE78355F-6B60-44B0-A0D3-2D67F2939E10.jpeg

54F5B8D2-C7F4-4DE1-A7E5-62A9BB460236.jpeg

Back