When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleveland Welding S/N Project...See Page 58 Post 576 for chart

-
Mark,
I believe only the "A" serial would have the offset.

Both 36 examples that I own as well as your 36 example have the offset.

All 4 of my #A have offset cranks (and yours), just wondering if it stops there for sure, anyone have a #B?

I'm guessing 1940-ish on this G serial Monkey Warts? It's got ears.

IMG_8141.JPG

IMG_8140.JPG

IMG_8142.JPG

IMG_8143.JPG

That was easier than most are. F dates in the 36 area. And WTH? it's Blue too. I thought it be burgundy or brown. matched color of rear rack too? Check your hub for dates too.
Yes the fenders rack and frame are all matching. Same blue. I will look at the rear hub and see if I can tell what the date is. Thanks man for your help.

Yeah what junky said, ZE52414. I'm forgetting, as I have I think was told is 40-41 girl and crazy unusable serial numbers and straight dropout bars with drop stand ears so, this period gets corn-fussing, a grey area. especially as, another caber has a G letter, with morrow brake and hubs dated 36, so frame is presuming 36 too and almost the same paint scheme except it's got another pinstripe on fenders , red, out lining the white. . . I had to refresh and the curved dropouts are presumed to begin in 39 but not strong until 40. The curved fender brackets also popular in 39 and continued prewar mostly on the higher end models.

Back