When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleveland Welding S/N Project...See Page 58 Post 576 for chart

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Finally got around to photographing and posting this lovely 1940 lady which I purchased about 10 or so years ago. Serial number is F83455.
IMG_5222.JPG

IMG_5224.JPG

IMG_5227.JPG

IMG_5229.JPG

Admittedly, I'm not terribly familiar with these later Cleveland Welding bikes. But from everything I've seen, I believe this is a 1953, however the serial number on the BB is F18343. According to my chart, I should be seeing a 53Cw somewhere.
1.JPG

2.JPG

IMG_5236.JPG

Last edited:
Finally got around to photographing and posting this lovely 1940 lady which I purchased about 10 or so years ago. Serial number is F83455.
View attachment 926196

View attachment 926197

View attachment 926198

View attachment 926199
Hi Mr. Boris Beautiful bike. I have a same bike. But my bike came with the Curve fender braces and Curves Rear rack legs and the ( serial #) ***** with the letter (H) love my bike ride her all the time So thanks for preserve another great (CWC) Product.......:);):)

Ah Ha! Thank you!
Regardless of whether mine is a '48 or '49 shouldn't I be seeing a CW after the serial number somewhere? What leads you to believe mine is a '48?
I see on the chart where it shows a CW stamp for 48. I stand corrected. I think CWC was consistent with the stampings. Maybe an early 46 model with the F serial number.

Back