When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleveland Welding Wednesday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hi.! Everyone.!!! Esta es Mi,

(1936 Roadster. R.master..:):hearteyes:;))

Don't know much about old bikes....

But for Some Reason I love, bikes..
From (CWC..:smiley::hearteyes:;))

Step.!! By Step.!!... :) :kissingclosed: :)

Stay Safe With Family.!!! and Friends.!!!

Be.!!!......Happy.!!!....:p:D;)

Last edited:
Ive shown this bike before but this time Im excited because its finally about to go on the stand and get its day in the sunshine after what was obviously a hard life. It will remain with its current character but cleaned up and revived and ridden as a regular rider in my fleet. New wheelset is finally in hand to replace the trashed set on it now.

CWCRUST.jpg

CWCRUSTTWO.jpg

Ive shown this bike before but this time Im excited because its finally about to go on the stand and get its day in the sunshine after what was obviously a hard life. It will remain with its current character but cleaned up and revived and ridden as a regular rider in my fleet. New wheelset is finally in hand to replace the trashed set on it now.

View attachment 1410275

View attachment 1410276
Nice!!.. Project...keep up keep up.!!

(CWC.. :p :))...(1947/49).?

Stay Safe.!! With Family.!! And Friends.

Nice!!.. Project...keep up keep up.!!

(CWC.. :p :))...(1947/49).?

Stay Safe.!! With Family.!! And Friends.
I believe 47 would be correct for this one but Ive never locked down a concrete date. It a strange bike because it has a fork design Ive never seen and a paint combination ive never seen (black with green trim).

Back