When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clock face decals...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ChattyMatty

Look Ma, No Hands!
Don't I recall seeing a user here was printing clock face decals for those repop Clipper/Stewart Warner gauge pods to match the cream ones available for the speedos?

The original dashboards did not have a Clipper speedo but a Waltham speedo with a yellow face and the Waterbury clock had a yellow face as well but it is round. Here is a pic of my original dashboard bike instruments. V/r Shawn

20180204_105047.jpeg

Yeah, but for some reason I though someone was faking one for the new sets. Doing a restomod '40 DX with Electra/Nexus wheels and such so I'm not overly worried about originality, but thought I had seen them out there a couple years ago... or at least a face decal that was a matching cream rather than shocking white. Was planning to do either black-over-white or maroon-over-white scallops with red pinstripes, though I suppose blue-over-cream with yellow pinstripe could work. Or flames, yeah that's the ticket ;)

Back