When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cloud nine: Another Phoenix Kustoms creation.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

68_STINGRAY

Finally riding a big boys bike
Black Cherry, Another Phoenix Kustoms creation.

I reaceved this as a christmas gift this christmas, The bike i took to a few shows for the owner, Now that i have new ownership of it i will be giving it a complete make over,The only thing's to stay the same are the fender's and the wheel's. everything else will be changed. Here is how the bike look's now. It's called "Black Cherry"

DSC01894_G-1.jpg

image hosting jpeg

Last edited:
Im thinking of having the frame repainted with new red and black paint, graphic's and lighter red and white striping to tie it in and accent it.

Last edited:
The seat i may also update. i have added some gold plated part's and will be adding more soon, will also be adding ton's more twist.

Last edited:
update

I got her a new sprocket, custom cut with cherries in it and chrome plated. I have not got it on the bike yet, but soon. also a frame update will take place soon.:D

Guess my old account got banned or disabled for some reason or another, so ill be using this one until i get the other one un disabled if that is even possible. so as far as this bike goes, it is for sale, i am no longer building it, also it no longer painted, it is to bare metal ad alot of the parts are taken off of it. ow it looks now.
00.jpg

Back