When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Clown bike #2

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode
Memory Lane had one where a someone had pulled through and bent the spokes in an offset position. Must have been as loose as a goose. My Illinois friend spokes these. They are a fun ride that even a kid can perform.

These were both professorially laced same as the one I bought from a local Schwinn shop. In the 50-60's all Schwinn dealers ( in socal ? ) were encouraged ( required ? ) to build them to rent out for school/church carnival, I have been told this by 4 previous Schwinn shop owners ( 2 still have the bikes ), I think most were 24 & 26in bikes, I rode them many times every year at my schools carnival around the blacktop ( tried to stay inside the dodge ball circles ) for tickets we bought, tried to see who could go the fastest with out getting bucked off!, The original one I bought from Paramount Schwinn before they closed ( and probably weren't using because of insurance by the 70's ) was a 24 with 24 in. rear wheel ( fender bridges removed ) and 20 in. front which would start off with wheels rotating the same but soon became a bucking bronco with the different size wheels. I'll try to find some pics.

Back