When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Clown/Bucking/Galloping/Silly Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JIM OWEN

Look Ma, No Hands!
This is a Clown/Bucking/Galloping/Silly Bike with eccentric wheels. It was a 26" frame converted to an eccentric wheel Clown/Bucking bike. The wheels use NOS 24", 28 hole rims, NOS rear coaster brake hub, like new front hub. New stainless steel spokes were used with an inch and half offset to give a total of 3" eccentricity. Also new white wall tires and tubes. A new smaller front chain sprocket used to make the pedaling easier. A new shorter 4-1/2" crank was installed to allow for clearance to the ground. A fun bike to ride in parades or what ever your fancy is. I revised the bike and added a set of fenders. Local pick up is offered. Shipping cost by Bikeflights will be $57.00 or less depending on your location. (Shipped one to California and it cost $57.00). Price $250.00, location in Chicago 7400N 7400W. email: [email protected]

clown6a.jpg

clown6b.jpg

clown6c.jpg

clown6d.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 24" Typhoon version from Jim and it is a great ride.... I would not hesitate to get a 26" version, Jim's work is top notch. He has a few videos on YouTube.
fullsizeoutput_4c1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4c2.jpeg

Last edited:
Lets see a video of it on the rode.
Hi, I just finished this one(#6) and not had time to make a video of riding it. Took it to s swap meet last weekend and had 4 or 5 people ride it. Go to YouTube and enter: clown bucking bike 5 to see Ingo Mike's bike in action. The differences is frame size, no fenders and chrome rims.

Back