When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CMC 26" steel rims/wheels...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhxBuckeye

Finally riding a big boys bike
I know there are still plenty of these around on 80s beach cruisers some 80s MTBs etc. I know Jamis Earth Cruisers used them. I'd really like to fined a decent set with the dimpled spoke holes, but if they're the ones with flat profiles that's good too.

If you've got some, I'm interested.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi, forgive me as i am new to the world of old bikes and to The Cabe . I seen your want ad and i have 2 26' steel rims that came off of a 1972 Huffy bicycle i got from my mother in law i planned on restoring it but never got past cleaning each and every piece . let me know i could send pics if youd like .
Shea C.

Hi, forgive me as i am new to the world of old bikes and to The Cabe . I seen your want ad and i have 2 26' steel rims that came off of a 1972 Huffy bicycle i got from my mother in law i planned on restoring it but never got past cleaning each and every piece . let me know i could send pics if youd like .
Shea C.
Of course I'll look at them.

Thanks

Back