When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CMC 26" steel rims/wheels...

-

PhxBuckeye

Finally riding a big boys bike
I know there are still plenty of these around on 80s beach cruisers some 80s MTBs etc. I know Jamis Earth Cruisers used them. I'd really like to fined a decent set with the dimpled spoke holes, but if they're the ones with flat profiles that's good too.

If you've got some, I'm interested.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi, forgive me as i am new to the world of old bikes and to The Cabe . I seen your want ad and i have 2 26' steel rims that came off of a 1972 Huffy bicycle i got from my mother in law i planned on restoring it but never got past cleaning each and every piece . let me know i could send pics if youd like .
Shea C.

Hi, forgive me as i am new to the world of old bikes and to The Cabe . I seen your want ad and i have 2 26' steel rims that came off of a 1972 Huffy bicycle i got from my mother in law i planned on restoring it but never got past cleaning each and every piece . let me know i could send pics if youd like .
Shea C.
Of course I'll look at them.

Thanks

Back