When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coast King - Flite King

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

filmonger

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
Attempting to find out a little information on this Coast king - Flite king...Looks to be fairly Orig. other than the tires. The Paint is slightly battered - but she cleaned up well. I know she is not the most valuable - but would like to know what I am talking about when I go to sell her. Thanks.....
SAM_0370.jpg
SAM_0367.jpg
SAM_0372.jpg

Wrong Forum

Sorry to all - posted to the wrong forum... is there a way to delete a thread?

Attempting to find out a little information on this Coast king - Flite king...Looks to be fairly Orig. other than the tires. The Paint is slightly battered - but she cleaned up well. I know she is not the most valuable - but would like to know what I am talking about when I go to sell her. Thanks.....View attachment 57031View attachment 57032View attachment 57033

Nice condition and looks to have vibrant color.
If it is a mid 50s and it is all original I would venture full retail could bring $175. That is if the tanklight works. If not then the battery trays could cost a pretty penney
Also because it is a painted frame and fenders the value would be less than the standard $200 at ful retail provided the lights work chromed frame. But this could bring as much as $250 on the right market.

Nice bike and I like it.
Sent you another pm
JD

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
For whatever reason I thought this was a Huffy but the chainring and the suffix "R" in the serial number says Ross. As I experience back when I first joined this group, there was little to be found on the dating of Ross bikes.

Try contacting Adamtinkerer I think he led me to a year of my '59 Deluxe.

Phil might even have the answer as to what year it is. Phil knows way more than I ever would hope to know.

Back