When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coast King

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bike boys

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello,
I have a coast king lightweight. Serial number:274288343 trying to find the year. Would it be a 1974? Just double checking

You would probably get an answer if you showed a picture. Coast King was a hardware store chain so they didn't make the bikes. I doubt the serial number means anything about the age of the bike. Roger

I am very familiar with coast to coast store cause I work at a coast to coast store bought out by do it best. Like to find old coast kings and show them to my boss :) thank you

except that Coast King bikes can range from Murray balloon-tire bikes to Huffy 10-speeds, so more description and, better, photos are needed to have a discussion

Last edited:
A 3 speed and that number could be a 1960s Raleigh built bike. Again the picture would help decide that. Roger

This is the picture what I'm after

IMG_0343.JPG

I put that light on there. Found it at the landfill and they were gonna scrap it spent some money and it rides. I wouldn't recommend this one as a daily rider because I personally like ballooners. And I feel more comfortable on a schwinn. But it's a 3 speed hub with the pad brakes. that's all I know of... just thought it was a neat little one

Back