When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coaster Brake Services ~ Cog Removal From Driver!

-

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In addition to other mail order services I provide, I'm happy to announce I now offer coaster brake cog removal from any driver! Whether it be early Morrow or later Bendix, New Departure, Mussleman or whatever other coaster brake you have, half inch pitch or skip tooth I have you covered.

The service is helpful as the removal is somewhat difficult even with the proper tools. I've developed a foolproof technique that yields no damage and near 100% success. Reclaim those 11 & 12 tooth cogs from grubby and damaged drivers, or swap out a wrong size or worn out cog from a driver that's still good.

$5 per cog plus return shipping. Once disassembled pieces will be cleaned and kept in individual baggies for return. Parts are then easily reassembled to be used as necessary. I suggest sending a batch at once.

Nate VT
401-548-9082

IMG_20221207_184647879_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Back