When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coaster Wagons

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Shawn

Look Ma, No Hands!
wgn1.png
wgn2.png
wgn3.png
wgn4.png
wgn5.png

Top to bottom : Radio Flyer Imperial (41" length), Hamilton Greyhound, Radio Flyer, Unknown Mfg ? shows up in 1932 Butler Brothers Catalog, Hamilton Greyhound (rear duals are original). The Imperial is in terrible shape but I should save it anyway as you don't see too many around.

I love your collection. I am a newbie to these toy wagons. I just got my first one and have no idea of anything about it. Can you take a look and help me identify it, any comments on condition, value, rarity,
wagon1.jpg
wagon2.jpg
ect...?

Madmanmark, The wagon in your pics is a Hamilton (maker) Greyhound. Nice condition too. Likely middle to late 50's ? Value always depends on who's buying and what they're willing to give ? The one in my pics with the dual rear wheels was $75 off Craigslist. This now belongs to a friend of mine who wanted it. He gave me $80 ($5 finders fee). Were your wagon mine I personally would need at least $100 from a friend and more if posted on Craigs. Ebay is where things seem to command the highest prices. I've only one wagon dear to my heart which is a Gendron "Normandie" that's been in my family about 80 years. I've pics of my Mother pulling my Aunt in it when they were little girls. Not sure any of this info helps ?

Shawn, that's pretty neat to still have a wagon that was passed down through the family and also have some photo history to go with it. To me, the sentimental value of something like that would far surpass any monetary value.

Dave

Aeroflyte.JPG

Recent purchase. Have wanted one since I was a boy. Has headlights with glass lenses that work. Pretty sure it's been restored at some point ? Can't imagine a survivor in this condition ? Was certainly intended for riding on rather than pulling by the handle which is very short and would cause a bite to the Achilles tendon. Why a grown man has to have something like this is silly but I like old wagons.

View attachment 647215
Recent purchase. Have wanted one since I was a boy. Has headlights with glass lenses that work. Pretty sure it's been restored at some point ? Can't imagine a survivor in this condition ? Was certainly intended for riding on rather than pulling by the handle which is very short and would cause a bite to the Achilles tendon. Why a grown man has to have something like this is silly but I like old wagons.
That's amazing, I love it!

Back