When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COBOA Folsom Ride

-
Actually Brian's flat tire was one of the high-lite features of the ride! As you know C.A.B.E. funnyman Brian Hanna (@island schwinn) best known for his hilarious/bizarre bicycle poses on these rides (precariously balanced bikes on seawalls or boulders/logs or hanging from trees) decided to kick up the action by taking his original Monarch Hextube for a little BMX action and strayed off the paved path! Within a few yards he knew something was wrong-a hissing sound coming out of both his tires! Checking his tires-they were full of goathead thorns. Everyone stopped and checked their tires-total panic. Tubes and tools seem to come out of every backpack to get Brian back on the road-many thanks to the flat tire mechanics and tube donors! too funny!View attachment 1705979
Photo courtesy/shared off Instagram C.O.B.O.A.
I still owe a couple people tubes,but can't remember who donated. I ordered enough thornproof tubes for my fleet. Hopefully, no more flats.major thanks to James Marshall for the help. Top notch guy right there.
20221004_120625.jpg

I still owe a couple people tubes,but can't remember who donated. I ordered enough thornproof tubes for my fleet. Hopefully, no more flats.major thanks to James Marshall for the help. Top notch guy right there.View attachment 1706616
Brian @island schwinn I donated a tube and tools. No worries friend. Glad we got you back on the trail rolling again.

Back