When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coca-Cola Huffy!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

looneymoons

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Spotted this bicycle in Morgantown WV last weekend....

The owner of a vintage shop had this in his shed! I had never seen one and he pulled it out after we stopped in to eye up a 1940's cruiser. Thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share. Wasn't sure if anyone knew any history of Coca-cola and Huffy.

IMG_1706.jpg

These were a mid '80s thing, though I haven't seen a girl's version before! The boy's has a plastic 'tank'.

Probably worth more to a Coca Cola collector than a bike person. The build quality of these is seriously lacking. I didn't want to use the word "crappy" at the chance of offending someone! V/r Shawn

Not worth much, even though people envision big bucks anytime they find one. Everybody bought them and never rode them.

True-- the Coca Cola brand has been an American novelty and name-icon more than anything.

Peace and love

-Alexandra

Probably worth more to a Coca Cola collector than a bike person. The build quality of these is seriously lacking. I didn't want to use the word "crappy" at the chance of offending someone! V/r Shawn

Lol! I was fooled by the Huffy collaboration, then. Thanks for the heads up ;)

Peace and love and bikes~~

-Alexandra

Back