When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cog

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ernest Varney

Finally riding a big boys bike
WTB, a big diameter rear cog for a shimano mx rear hub, my bike peddles too hard and i need it to peddle easier, dont care about how many teeth are on it but it needs to be a big diameter, and its gotta fit the skiptooth chain correctly, i figured id make one then found out that a regular cog is smaller than a skiptooth cog, so it was sloppy and peddled really hard, so i need one bigger and correct so its not sloppy, so if anyone has one that will fit a mx shimano hub please let me know. Needs to fit this hub.

20200131_145349_HDR.jpg

You can get a Shimano 20T or 22T cog from bike parts stores on ebay. I tried what youre doing and it never felt right. Youre better off tossing the old 1" pitch front sprocket and replacing it a 1/2" pitch.... You might like a Bendix Red Band more than anything. I installed a couple of them onto my ballooners and loved 'em

I know ichi bike makes skiptooth cogs that fit shimano nexus 3 speed hubs not sure about your hub

Back