When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coke Bottloe grips For Sale $13 a pair shipped

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rideahiggins

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Coke Bottloe grips For Sale $13 a pair shipped. I have five more pairs of my seconds available.
001.jpg

I'd like to mention I've bought a few sets in the past and they're fabulous for a rider, or original bike. the blemishes they do have are very minor, usually a spot that's just not as shiny as the rest, no big deal.
these are a great deal!

I've bought quite a few pairs. Best grips on the market. Im waiting for some brick red ones and some reflector end grips!!!

Hi,
Looks like your in box is full, but if you have any left, I will take 1 or 2 pairs of the grips.

I'll agree!

I'd like to mention I've bought a few sets in the past and they're fabulous for a rider, or original bike. the blemishes they do have are very minor, usually a spot that's just not as shiny as the rest, no big deal.
these are a great deal!

I bought six pair of these a while back and they're the best you'll find for the money. Great fit and they look dead on. Jim makes fantastic grips. Also the elgin and pointed torpedo ones are great as well. Will be buying more when I run out. Rob.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back