When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COLD BEER AND BIKES

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Getting a bit late in the season up north, but still a nice 60's-70's temp up here. Smok'en hot all Summer, 80's-90's...lots of cold beer. Just thought this may be a common ground for a few of us. Cheers, Bob/Nashman. ( rode both these today) Took a rip in the '57 Nash convert today, too. Dang..time flies Autumn already.

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_2300.JPG

IMG_2301.JPG

Socks with sandals, a Canadian tuxedo, vintage bikes, and the champagne of beers. Life is good in the great white north. :cool:

Yeah, life is good, hope it is for all Cabers too!!

I'm told socks in sandals ( my kids say?) is cool now, ( like I care?) but it was kinda cool out, so that was the gig/my feet were chilly. Under the jean jacket and hoody ( I'd been in shorts, sandals/no socks...ha!.. leather gets a bit rank after awhile..yikes... and a sleeveless all Summer) are the standard overalls with bib, again a staple in Winter. I've been wearing denim bib overalls since the early 1970's. Bought some in Montreal on vacation when "A Clockwork Orange" first came out. At my age, I dress to suppress ( as opposed for success) or depress people from getting in my space. A true Hillbilly and loving it .

Back