When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COLD BEER AND BIKES

-

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Getting a bit late in the season up north, but still a nice 60's-70's temp up here. Smok'en hot all Summer, 80's-90's...lots of cold beer. Just thought this may be a common ground for a few of us. Cheers, Bob/Nashman. ( rode both these today) Took a rip in the '57 Nash convert today, too. Dang..time flies Autumn already.

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_2300.JPG

IMG_2301.JPG

Socks with sandals, a Canadian tuxedo, vintage bikes, and the champagne of beers. Life is good in the great white north. :cool:

Yeah, life is good, hope it is for all Cabers too!!

I'm told socks in sandals ( my kids say?) is cool now, ( like I care?) but it was kinda cool out, so that was the gig/my feet were chilly. Under the jean jacket and hoody ( I'd been in shorts, sandals/no socks...ha!.. leather gets a bit rank after awhile..yikes... and a sleeveless all Summer) are the standard overalls with bib, again a staple in Winter. I've been wearing denim bib overalls since the early 1970's. Bought some in Montreal on vacation when "A Clockwork Orange" first came out. At my age, I dress to suppress ( as opposed for success) or depress people from getting in my space. A true Hillbilly and loving it .

Back