When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Collector looking for pre 1964 coins, paper money, silver and gold nuggets

-

JimScott

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Besides collecting old bicycles (since 1989) I'm also a private coin collector since I was a kid.

I'm interested in buying pre-1964 coinage to include wheat back pennies, vintage US paper money, silver ingots and gold nuggets. I'm very fair with price offers, I come with The Cabe references when it comes to coin purchases I've done with them. Like with bicycles it's all about the hunt and having fun with the hobby.
From one coin to ? I'm interested in hearing what you have to offer. Thank you! - Jim

1024px-stack_of_coins_0214.jpg

Me too, do you trade any coins or bicycle parts for coins? I have both but need too lose some bicycles and parts for pretty much the same thing you are looking for

Besides collecting old bicycles (since 1989) I'm also a private coin collector since I was a kid.

I'm interested in buying pre-1964 coinage to include wheat back pennies, vintage US paper money, silver ingots and gold nuggets. I'm very fair with price offers, I come with The Cabe references when it comes to coin purchases I've done with them. Like with bicycles it's all about the hunt and having fun with the hobby.
From one coin to ? I'm interested in hearing what you have to offer. Thank you! - Jim

View attachment 1181991

Bump

Jim sorry for the delays, between my health and my mother having a stroke last week I'm running behind. Would it be easier for you to maybe send me your want list, I've got wheat cents, error wheat and Lincoln cents, buffalo nickels, mercury, and seated liberty dimes, lots of nice pre 64 nickles and errors, just thinking it would be easier for me to find what you need than for you to look at 10,000 pictures

1) Pre 1964 constitutional silver
2) war nickels
3) buffalo nickles
4) Mercury and seated dimes
5) slabbed PCGS or NGC graded coins
6) colonial coppers
7) paper money

Lincolns and wheat backs would be a phase 2 if we do business

Back