When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colorado Springs Bike Collection

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

YenkoStingerMaxx

Finally riding a big boys bike
For those of you who are in the Colorado Springs area, you may be familiar with Mel "Dragon Man" Bernstein and his incredible collection of military items. I was watching a YouTube video of his collection, and he went through his "Oldies But Goodies" room where he keeps his collection of gas pumps, classic cars, and jukeboxes. In some parts of the room, he keeps several vintage bicycles ranging from the late 1930s all the way to the late 1960s. I noticed he had a Schwinn B-6, two Black Phantoms, a couple of early Schwinn girls' bikes, and a few other rare gems. Has anyone been here, and taken a good look at Dragon Man's collection of vintage bikes? I'm curious to know what some of the other bikes are that he has.

I know of his work!

P1013306.JPG

I believe this guy was on only in America with Larry the cable guy showing off his military collection that could hold off a small nation

Back