When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Colorflow Regal Deluxe Colors, 1952

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Todd, All due respect, I'd take some pics without that lame basket. The batwing is a key feature of the bike, the basket is...well.......lame? Hate me......BUT....I have to say what I see. If noone buys it, lets re-visit a trip to Canada. Your price is very fair. GLWTS. If it sits, lets talk.

Think Nashman's G/F is right, in more ways than one. That was one special bike but it hardly looks like it was used, like, maybe it was too heavy and too nice to mess up. Most of scratches and chips, looks like,' are from storage, even the seat. From so long ago, sat and sat until until it's turned into a butterfly again.

Don't see bikes at this age very often, that could fit into ,, Not a mint category but, because it seems to have very little actual use: Near mint. like on scale of 1-10 where 10 is perfect in every way, not even a tiny manufacturing flaw, or hard to find tiny chip or drip in paint 10 would be impossible. . The primo of all, made
absolutely prefect, the manufactures' show case. ,.. And at its age, prob. next to impossible, 9.0 too; never used yet storage Knicks and stuff, and 8.5 Mid range, Near mint. Basically, Hardly used, has got to be, given time and ease of wear on paint in any bike this old, pretty darned ([{I don't use this word lightly} rare at 8.5. . .

Last edited:
I agree about removing the basket. The bike would look much better without it. It's not the style of bike for a basket at all. I love how she looks otherwise.

Deb

Back