When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson 20" Motorbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
I haven't nailed down the year yet, but here's 20" Colson that I just finished detailing.

Anybody have any literature for it?

DSC02086.jpg

DSC02088.jpg

DSC02087.jpg

Scott, Nice bike! I just bought one of these right here off of your site. I will try and take some pictures of it and post them tomorrow. Mine has all original paint and tires. It's green with scallops and green rims. From what i've heard, not very many exist? We need to do a photo shoot with both of them side by side! email me with any info you get on production please?

That's great Scott !!! Love the accessories !!!

I would guess 35-7 range. The fork style and the striping fall in there. Is there a serial number? The 20" size is definitely listed in the 36 lit, haven't looked any further.

I never noticed the line listing for the 20" wheel double bar bikes in the '36 Colson catalog. I'll check the serial number.

These small bikes are just so cool. Currently working on this 12" Emblem built Pierce-

little Pierce.jpg

I need wheels and tires, or rims and tires, 12" with 18 spokes.

Back