When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

biker

I live for the CABE
Does anyone know what year this Colson is or model and its value?
Thanks

zzzIMG_3291.JPG

zzzIMG_3292.JPG

zzzIMG_3295.JPG

Old yellow snap tank models shown in 1938 catalog (in black & white print); but could be later with the round circle head badge (with side flaps?).
Check for the serial number on the bottom bracket.

Last edited:
Old yellow snap tank models shown in 1938 catalog (in black & white print); but could be later with the round circle head badge (with side flaps?).
Check for the serial number on the bottom bracket.
Can you post the catalog page? Thanks.

Yup. Going by the screw tank and flat fender braces, I'd say 1938 as well. Tho tanked, it looks to be a lesser equipped model as pictured since it seems to have 37 style trussrods, a McCauley carrier and added guard. Nice find!

Last edited:
This is exactly what I'd like. One in this shape, literally this color.. everything about this is the Colson I'd hope for in my own collection.

Erin

Update:
This ended up in my collection :p
View attachment 1281920
Erin
" This is exactly what I'd like. One in this shape, literally this color.. everything about this is the Colson I'd hope for in my own collection. "
Well that's awesome. Glad you got it. You'd have a heck of a time finding another that looked like it in the same color.
Glad that it wasn't just me who saw this one and thought "I LOVE IT!!"
Congrats.

Back